| April 15, 2021 |
TURNING RESOLUTIONS INTO LASTING CHANGES
We all make resolutions, but how can we keep them and make lasting changes? Research shows that change is possible and there are
proven strategies you can use to set yourself up for success.
- Know your habits: The first step to changing your behavior is to be aware of what you do regularly.
- Make a plan: Small, reasonable goals and specific actions can help you create new habits.
- Stay on track: Keeping a record can help you track your progress.
- Think about the future: Focusing on how a change might heal your body and enhance your life can help.
- Be patient: You’re never too out of shape, too overweight, or too old to make healthy changes. Try different strategies until you find what works best for you.
Change is a process. What’s most important is to keep moving forward.
For more info and strategy info: